Image 01

emmanation

You like me! Of course, you probably don't know me very well.

talkies

January 24th, 2010 by biscuit

If this proves to be a good idea, I’m going to start uploading a Sunday Talky in place of my previous Sunday Best posts. ┬áIf it proves to be a bad idea, I… won’t.

Also, do I really smack my lips like that when I talk, or is that a function of being videotaped? I’m hoping for the latter.

Tags: , ,

7 Responses to “talkies”

1. chewie says:

Thumbs down on the video…..it just means you are lazy.

2. emmanation says:

Hmm. Ok, acknowledging your point of view. I guess my thought was that a) I haven’t been posting on Sundays anyway, so it wasn’t really a loss and b) videos are actually pretty personal, right? Cause it’s actually straight up me? Maybe not.
    Current votes are trending 2:1 in favor, but everyone in favor knows me personally. Maybe I’m just not as charming as I think I am…but that would be depressing and therefore I’m ruling it out.

3. Dad says:

Stop shaking the camera, I got a headache! Otherwise kinda fun although writing gives you the ability to craft whatever it is that you have to say…. this seamed like stream of thought…… AND WHY WEREN’T CHLOE and MAEDA in IT? HUH?

4. emmanation says:

I know you are but what am I.

5. [...] My grey hat with the blue poof on top is apparently my video blogging hat. Every girl needs a video blogging hat. This entry was posted on Monday, February 1st, 2010 at [...]

6. Craig says:

I like your Sunday talkies, but I agree with your Dad, you need a way to calm down the shaking camera thing. And I don’t know you personally, so there’s a vote from outside your circle for the talkies. :)

7. emmanation says:

Hmm. Ok, next Sunday I’ll try to prop the phone on something. Thanks for the feedback – glad you like them! It’s fun to talk instead of write sometimes.